This kit includes all the material you need for your studies in Flight Planning & Monitoring and General Navigation. These are also tools used for examinations and therefore a requirement.
The kit includes:
- General Student Pilot Route Manual (GSPRM)
- Pooley´s CRP5 navigation computer
- Commercial Square Protractor
- Drawing Set
- Casio EASA Exam approved calculator (Non-programable)
Flight Planning & Navigation Kit
Produced specifically for the EASA examination, this route manual contains all the maps and charts needed for the course and exams.
- Table of Content and log of all included pages
- Text: Extracts of Glossary, Chart Legend, Air Traffic Control and Airport Directory
- Enroute Charts: European Low and High Altitude Enroute Charts, North Atlantic Plotting Chart, VFR Enroute Chart for Southern Germany
- Airports: Complete set of procedure and airport charts for the EASA selection of IFR and VFR airports
- Content of the GSPRM is „frozen“ per definition by EASA and navigation information will not be updated!
- Adjustments to the content are subject to definition by EASA
- The charts reflect the current content and design at freezing date
- Charts are NOT FOR NAVIGATIONAL USE and marked accordingly
- All charts and pages are identified with „GSPRM“ in the header
- The GSPRM content fits into one standard Jeppesen 2“ binder
- The set is delivered with accessories (chart pockets and tabs and optional binder)